This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Pippa Hancock Hypnotherapy
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: usage data, first name, last name, phone number and email address.
• Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
• Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner:
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, legal, system administration)
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING DATA The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
• Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
• Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
• Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party. In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
PLACE OF DATA The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices.
RETENTION TIME Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
• Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner:
• The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
• Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted seven years after the date of submission.
THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Personal Data collected: email address, first name, last name and phone number.
• Contacting the User - By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorises this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind.
• Cookies and Usage Data - Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may require the User's consent. Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time.
• User database management - This type of service allows the Owner to build user profiles starting from an email address, a personal name, or other information that the User provides to this Website, as well as to track User activities through analytics features.
• Analytics - The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour. Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.) Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website. Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
THE RIGHTS OF THE USER Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. Users may inquire with the Owner which rights apply to them. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
• Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
• Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
DETAILS ABOUT THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection. Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification.
WITHDRAW CONSENT OF COOKIES
The User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing Cookies. Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
HOW TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
APPLICABILITY OF BROADER PROTECTION STANDARDS
While most provisions of this document concern all Users, some provisions only apply if the processing of Personal Data is subject to broader protection standards. Such broader protection standards apply when the processing:
• Is performed by an Owner based within the EU;
• Concerns the Personal Data of Users who are in the EU and is related to the offering of paid or unpaid goods or services, to such Users;
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USER’S PERSONAL DATA
SYSTEM LOGS AND MAINTENANCE
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interactions with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time:
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY